|The Power Seat is light weight (12lbs), has a built-in carry handle, and the power supply detaches which makes it easily transportable.
- Use on existing furniture
- Lifts users weighing up to 300lbs
- Works on sofas, armchairs and recliners
- Costs considerably less than a lift chair
- Transports easily
- Provides a flat, stable lifting surface
WHO CAN BENEFIT:
- People who have lost sufficient upper or lower body strength to get up unassisted
- Those who have lost mobility as a result of:
- Muscular dystrophy
- ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
- Post operative conditions
- Degenerative joint disease
HOW TO USE:
Flexible seat curves to flattened seating at every lift level. The Uplift Power Seat is ready to help you when you return to your armchair or sofa.
- As you sit down on the Uplift Power Seat, push down on on one of the two Power Levers.
- You will be gently lowered to the seat. The Power Levers are detachable for use of either left or right hand.
- To get up, pull on the Power Lever
- The Power Seat will stop automatically when it reaches its maximum height.
- You can stop it by gently pushing down on the Power Lever.
||17"D X 14"W
||19"D X 16"W
||10" Open 2.5" Flat
||Unit: 12lbs User: Up to 300lbs
| Cord Length: