Economical walker skies or glides
Affordable walker glides make it easier to slide and glide your walker!
Universal Walker Glides are recommended for the back legs of the walker and
can be used in combination with front wheels or rubber tips.
- Will help you move smoothly across most surfaces
- Increases walker maneuverability
- Eliminates the need to lift the walker
- Ideal for those with limited strength
- Reduces the friction that rubber tips create
- Constructed of long lasting, high density plastic
- Fits 7/8" and 1" (inside diameter) tubing
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Easy installation
Made of durable, high density plastic, these walker glides will last up to 3 times longer than conventional glides. If walking on concrete frequently, the slides will wear through.
The glides are easy to install. Fits both 7/8" and 1" walker leg tubing
Contents, one pair with easy to assemble instructions.