Catheze™ holds your urine collection leg bag in place comfortably and securely!
Using Catheze to hold and position your urinary leg bag eliminates worry or concern that your leg bag will slide down your leg, allowing you to move freely, relax and maintain and active lifestyle.
Catheze for men or women with urinary incontinence!
The fully adjustable belt will allow you the freedom and security to wear your urinary leg bag anywhere you choose. It can be secured to your inner thigh, upper or lower thigh, calf, ankle - YOUR CHOICE! The belt is lightweight, easy to wear, easy to adjust to your needs and above all, comfortable and discreet.
Catheze leg bag holder is discreet and comfortable
Unlike the usual leg bag straps, this new urinary incontinence management device will not pinch your skin and eliminates the "pull" on the catheter tubing while allowing you to position your leg bag where you prefer, as high or low on your thigh or calf as you desire.
The Catheze system instructions for use
- Fit the waist belt around your waist, either high or low depending upon your personal preference.
- Place the loop of the length adjustable connector strap on your right or left side and slide to the desired position.
- The bottom end of the connector strap is connected to the top of the leg bag holder. The leg band is threaded through the top of the leg bag holder. Place the leg band around your thigh or calf, again depending upon your personal preference and comfort. Velcro™ allows you to adjust the fit of the leg band.
- Using the "buttons," secure or clip your leg bag to the leg bag holder which is now connected to both the Velcro Leg Band and the waist band. All leg bags have button holes built in for attaching to leg straps. Simply button or clip the leg bag onto the leg bag holder.
- If desired, you can use one of the leg bag straps (included with all leg bags) to secure the bottom of the leg bag, but it is not required as the the leg bag is held securely in place using the Catheze.
An additional small strap utilizing Velcro will hold any excess tubing in place if needed.
The connector strap holds your leg bag in place because it attaches to the waist belt to take the "weight" off the leg bag as it fills adding stability, eliminating the problem of a leg bag sliding down your leg.
Catheze holds your urinary collection bag in place
Catheze urinary leg bag holder is attached both on the leg band but also to the connector strap attached to your Catheze waist belt. Your leg bag will not slide down your leg using this system!
Relax....... Catheze is uptight!
The Catheze belt is fully adjustable to give you the perfect fit. Order any of the three standard belt sizes or specify a specific size if you don't see the size that works for you. Once you have received your Catheze and have adjusted it to fit you, trim the belt to provide a custom fit.
Catheze does not work with Hollister Bags